Monday 26 November 2012

Possessed by 3 Demons



A teenage girl's interest in the occult draws her into a dark vortex of evil and possession

Ouija boards... demons... possession... Satanism.... The words themselves strike fear in the hearts of many people - especially those with strong religious beliefs. Danielle is one of those people, yet in the span of a month, the curiosity of her youth drew her away from her church to what her faith would call the dark side. And the results, according to her sworn testimony below, would be devastating and terrifying.

Non-believers would say that Danielle's experience was strictly psychological in nature, a product of her deep-seated religious belief system. Believers, however, assert that everything she went through - and is going through - is all too real: that demons really are out there, waiting to possess the innocent.

Whether it is real or not is in some respects irrelevant. Danielle believes it to be real, and so its effects on her life are real. This is Danielle's story....

 

"This took place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at Springs Church. It all started around March, 2011 when I took up an interest in demonology. It didn't take long until the study had converted me from a Christian to a full-out Satanist. I had started attempting to summon demons and I never got a sign there was one there, so I bought a Ouija board.

On April 8, I used it to see if my promised Guardian Demon was there, and I remember the whole thing word for word, and here's how it went:

Me: Is there anyone else in this room with me who wishes to speak with me?

Ouija: YES.

Me: Holy **** ! Are you good or bad?

Ouija: B.

Me: Ok.... Will you do anything to harm me or anyone?

Ouija: MAYBE.

Me: Alright then, how many spirits are here?

Ouija: 3.

Me: Okay, what are your names?

Ouija: BELIAL MALPHAS LEGION.

I thought perhaps it was just my imagination, so I decided to quit. Right as I was about to leave, I heard loud hissing from all around me, and it wouldn't stop until my good friend Kaitlyn arrived. So we decided to go to NURV (the Springs Church youth ministry). It was raining and I kept seeing orange auras.

When we got there, I didn't go in. It felt like a huge time gap, because before I knew it, I was inside the Christ session and I was choking. It felt like something was trying to come out of me. I also remember my friend Kaitlyn praying, but my choking was so bad I couldn't hear anything or anyone.

I was rushed to a secluded area, and then I felt a humongous rush of energy. I couldn't talk or anything, and I felt the time gap again. I remember battling the orange aura and then another time gap. It seemed like forever, and when I felt my consciousness slowly come back, I screamed, "Get out of me!" And then the choking ceased.

But I didn't know if the demon was gone. I didn't know I had three. A girl told me I had experienced "demon evocation" and assured me it was gone. Then the priest began reciting words from the Bible and I felt the orange aura surge again. Time gaps happened again.

My friend had voice recorded the session, but when I listened I couldn't hear the John, the exorcist, talking, but instead only my screaming and a hissing. Here's what I could make out:

John: Tell me, demon, what is your name?

Me/demon: I am 28!

John: In the name of the holy son Jesus Christ, tell me your name!

Demon: Ano 28!

John and Phil: In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to tell me your name!

Demon: I am Belial! One of the Four Crowns and chief of 80 legions of spirits!

John and Phil: (inaudible)

Demon: I will not leave! This girl has repented the worthless and vile son!

John: (inaudible)

Demon: If you can shut up with this religious sh- for one minute, I'll let her go!

Kaitlyn: No, Belial, you have no right to be in this girl, and Jesus Christ, son of God commands you to leave!

Then I heard them chanting Latin and English and then covered by my scream. I then had enough time to yell something. "GET OUT OF MEEEEEEEEE!"

My choking stopped and I burst out crying. Then Kaitlyn told me it was all done, but I felt another power. It was the other demon, Malphas. The exorcism went almost the same, but he actually left. The last one was a Legion, and it's still in me, as well as Belial.

Tomorrow I am heading for my fourth exorcism, and hopefully my last. Possession is not a joke, nor should it be taken lightly. It was the most terrifying and painful experience ever."

What do you make of this incident? Was Danielle really possessed by 3 demons? Or was she just having some sort of psychotic break?

0 comments:

Post a Comment